Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alex's new bedroom





We were shopping one day and I decided to update Alex's bedroom. Kirstin decorated his bedroom when he was in a crib with a Classic Pooh theme that I already had been collecting. But since his move to his big boy bed, he's had kind of a mismatch of things. So I let Alex pick out a theme at the store and he chose cars and trucks. I changed his Pooh drapes to to cars and trucks, along with his bedding. Alex likes his newly revamped big boy room.

5 comments:

Erin said...

cute room!! what an excellent choice in decorations!!

Jennifer said...

It looks adorable!

Shelley said...

Very cute! It's fun when they can pick out what they like (until they're 14 and ask to paint their room grey and black!)

Rebekah said...

How fun. I bet he loves it. IT is more exciting when you get to choose your own decor.

Steph said...

His room is darling. I love the furniture!