Thursday, October 9, 2008

Protect Marriage-Vote Yes on Prop 8 and spread the word

A fireside was broadcast last night concerning Proposition 8 that is going to be voted on in California. We were encouraged to make our support known any way we can... they recommended blogging about it and even putting it on facebook.
I am in full support of Prop 8. We as a society need to protect the sacred union of a man and woman. We want to protect the integrity of our families. Marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and we cannot allow that sacred ordinance to be defiled.
Spread the word to vote Yes on Prop 8 on Nov 4th.

Preserving the Divine Institution of Marriage

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for emailing us the link to your blog, I now have the same prop 8 widget on our blog.

sharon kaye said...

Good for you! Thank you for posting this. I hope it reaches a lot of people.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

I would if I could!! GO ALISON!!!