Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I was tagged by my friend Karlyn.

Seven random/weird facts about myself:

1. I hate shopping.

2. I love eating good food.

3. I have very colorful walls in my home that I detest, but am too lazy to paint.

4. I never like to miss out on an opportunity to hang out with friends and family.

5. I am voting "YES" on Prop. 8 on Tuesday, November 4th to protect and restore traditional marriage.

6. I am an instigator and a peacemaker depending on how I feel about the issue at hand.

7. I wish Alex would nap in the afternoon like he used to so he would be happy and rested for some fun in the evening (and so I could get some things done without distraction).

Tag SEVEN people? Amy, Laurie, Memory, Rachael, Andrea, Jennifer, & Monica

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I also hate shopping and love good food! And of course I voted Yes on 8.
Shelley