Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

So my sister Kirstin officially tagged me. The tag is:

My Pictures Folder

4th Folder

4th Picture


August 1, 2003 I probably found this picture on the web looking for info on poisonous plants for my girls camp lesson on edible and poisonous plants. I miss girls camp. I think they assigned that lesson to me every year after I took the class on field botany from PCC. Then the last year I went, the lady that did the cooking class had moved so they asked me to do that one. Just because I got a degree in Family Consumer Science doesn't mean I know how to do dutch oven cooking. I bought a dutch oven kit at Costco and practiced in my backyard with David's help. Cornbread and Chili. yum. Fun memories.

I tag anyone who wants to do it.

No comments: